Coaches For Community (C4C)
Welcome to Coaches for Community otherwise known as C4C
The Coaches for Community (C4C) initiative was started to serve the larger communities by bringing an awareness of coaching to non-profit organizations and charities. We engage our members with ICF credentials with opportunities to give back to the community.
We are working with various non-profit organisations and partner with key stakeholders from these sectors.
During the International Coaching Week (ICW) 2020, we launched our first C4C with leaders from 5 different organisations who got to experience coaching for the very first time. This is also the first C4C done virtually, and breakout sessions were used so as to ensure that each leader had a safe space for experience coaching.
Main focus for 2021
1. Create awareness and understanding of coaching among the non-profit sector leaders.
2. Engage our members with opportunities to serve the community.
3. Facilitate pro-bono coaching projects.
Characteristics and criteria of a C4C Coach:
• Being open and willing to work with the coachees and the non-profit organisations and respecting their differences and constraints.
• Be able to commit to the project from the beginning to the end, especially during the kick-off sessions that are mandatory to attend.
• Being helpful to the coachee and their organisation. Many of the coacheess are not familiar with the framework and coaching process, and thus may not know what to expect out of the sessions.
• Be open to a change of schedule. Have an understanding and discusswith the coachee on how to work around such situations where needed. Be creative and understanding.
• Be a current member with ICF credential with an updated coach profile, which we will guide you to prepare for it.
Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or any of our C4C Team to see how you can make a difference today!