ICF Singapore Business Series 2020
ICF Singapore Chapter presents ICF Singapore Business Series 2020, a business development series designed specially for coaches.
About this Event
Join regional attendees and learn from successful international speakers on how to ignite your coaching business!
View the official ICF Singapore Business Series 2020 program page here: http://bit.ly/icfsgbusinessseries
ICF Singapore members, your pass is complimentary. Simply login to register and webinar links will be sent via email.
Non ICF SINGAPORE members, Non ICF members, ICF Singapore partners and Single Session ticket purchase, REGISTER HERE.
What is ICF Singapore Business Series 2020?
If you are looking to build, expand and ignite your coaching practice, this is the place for you!
Learn from an exciting lineup of successful business speakers that are shaking up the coaching world. They walk the talk and are all geared up to share their knowledge and tools for you to create your personal brand, get your message out there and make your impact!
Network and connect with your ICF peers and together take your learnings into action and kickstart your business!
You can view the official ICF Singapore Business Series 2020 program page here:
This ICF Singapore Business Series will feature a total of 6 topics over 3 months, designed to provide a comprehensive business guide to get your business kick started:
- 19 SEP JANET HARVEY: Mental Blinders & Emotional Barriers: Discover Your Business Breakthrough - Register Here
- 26 SEP WILLIAM ARUNDA: Building Brand YOU! Three Steps to a Winning Personal Brand - Register Here
- 5 OCT ADAM URBANSKI: Find Your Fastest Path to Cash: How to Rapidly Build Your Dream Client Acquisition Machine - Register Here
- 19 OCT SIMONE HENG: Magic of Social Media: Leverage on the power of Social Network and Get your Voice Online - Register Here
- 14 NOV RYAN FOLAND: Grow Your Pie: Scale your Influence beyond 1-1 coaching - Register Here
- 28 NOV AJIT NAWALKHA: Walking the Talk: The Unspoken Rules of Business - Register Here
Take Part in:
PRE NETWORKING SESSION: Network and connect with industry peers 30mins before each session starts.
POST EVENT LEARNING: Stay back 20 minutes after each session to work with like-minded learners in smaller breakout groups to discuss and define your session take-aways! Option to pair up with an accountability coach to put your learnings into ACTION!
DIGITAL CHALLENGE: Bring your learnings to live! Share your insight and progress on social media and participate in our Business Development Challenge!
For enquiries, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org