Become a Student Associate
If you are a student of the Graduate Diploma in Professional Life Coaching Program (GDPLC) offered by the Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS), you are most welcome to join the ICF Singapore Chapter as a Student Associate.
The benefits of being a Student Associate include:
- Professional development opportunities through world class events, conferences and communities of practices.
- Opportunity to build community and professional alliances with fellow coaches
- Special events for networking and community building
- Assistance in the how and why of credentialing
- Continuing coach education and partnerships as well as discounts with other coach education organisations
- Discounts on monthly meetings and other professional development events
Please note that Student Associate is open only for SUSS students currently enrolled in the Graduate Diploma in Professional Life Coaching Program (GDPLC).